"Riceburner" is the twelfth episode of Season 3 and the 38th episode of the series as a whole. It was originally broadcast on May 25, 2004.
When Aceveda assigns the Strike Team to serve a high-risk warrant against a mob killer to service his political agenda, they find themselves embroiled in a hostile struggle with the Korean community. Now the Team must find out how to put an end to the situation before they end up casualties of a racial feud. Meanwhile, one of Vic's informants works with Danny on finding stolen chairs, while having eyes for her.
- Michael Chiklis as Detective Vic Mackey
- Catherine Dent as Officer Danny Sofer
- Walton Goggins as Detective Shane Vendrell
- Michael Jace as Officer Julien Lowe
- Kenneth Johnson as Detective Curtis Lemansky
- Jay Karnes as Detective Dutch Wagenbach
- Benito Martinez as Captain David Aceveda
- and CCH Pounder as Detective Claudette Wyms